DHC Translations is committed to protecting your data and privacy. Therefore we have published this data protection guide to ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what rights you have.
What Information Is Collected
We receive information when you complete any of the forms on our website.
To complete your request we need to know your name, email address and telephone number.
By completing any of our online forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by DHC Translations.
How Your Information Is Used
We may use your information as follows:
- To produce your quotation and provide our services.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so.
- We may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services such as; functionality changes to the website, new services and special features and offers.
Your Information Is Protected
We protect your information in the following ways:
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate
- Delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant.
- Protect your data against unauthorised use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
What About “Cookies”?
Receipt of Information
If you do not want to continue to be contacted by DHC Translations, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may continue to receive communications to you for a short period of time while your suppression is being processed. You have the right to see personal information which is held about you or your company upon written request.